Call for Papers
All participants are welcomed to submit their abstract(s) to acquire research visibility and reciprocate their ideas with participants from a diverse pool of expertise. All submitted abstracts will be evaluated and the accepted abstracts will be compiled in the conference thumb drive. ACEPS’11 encompasses wide range of topics for oral and poster presentations on Electrochemical Power Sources including, but not limited to the following:
- Basic electrochemistry
- Capacitors & fast charging devices
- Fuel cells
- Photo-electrochemical solar cell.
Thank you for your submissions. Submission portal is now closed!
- All abstracts must be written in English and submitted in PDF format via EasyChair system no later than September 1, 2022 (extended) for review.
- Abstracts are limited in length to 250 words (can include Figures, Tables, References).
- Abstracts shall follow the template provided here: Abstract Template
- Please follow the submission process summarized in this PDF: Instructions
- Notification of Abstract acceptance will be announced on September 8, 2022.
- Author can amend the submission information or withdraw the submission no later than September 30, 2022 by logging into the EasyChair system.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend the submission after September 1, 2022 (extended).